I am so excited to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🥳🥳🥰
I am grateful to Jenny Furse of Progress In Bloom for nominating me. Jenny is a wonderful soul in that within few days of knowing me through my blog, she connects and radiate so much love out to me and others like she’s known us forever. She is a lover of Jesus Christ as well, a single visit to her page will confirm this. She writes warmly using hers and her family’s experiences to inspire and bond with all of us. Lots of love from me to you 😘❤️😍.
What is the 🌞Sunshine Blogger Award?
It is an award nominated by peers recognizing their fellow writers for their inspiring and creative blogs.
🌞Sunshine Blogger Award Rules.
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
3. Answer the 11 Questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
5. Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.
NOW TO ANSWER JENNY’S QUESTIONS
1. How long have you been blogging for and why did you start?
I started blogging in July this year, so almost 3 months. Well I thought I’d get back to writing and make use of my God given talent while addressing and expressing my opinion on issues. It wasn’t part of my self discovery journey per se but now anything I learn in that journey I am able to share on here and connect with people through it. It’s been amazing.
2. What makes a blog article worth sticking around for— one you truly enjoy reading?
The beauty and love within the content. Seeing how a mom talks about her baby with so much love, or one making fun of their partners, all in genuine love. I go like, awwwww😍😍🥰 throughout my reading.
3. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
We don’t experience Fall in our side of the globe, we have the wet and dry seasons. I love the rains and a cool weather so guess I’d love Fall for those reasons too.
4. What is your go-to drink?
Don’t have one, not a fun of drinks or sweet things.
5. What favorite treat really hits the sweet spot for you?
So like mentioned above, I don’t like sweets or snacks really. I prefer real heavy foods with lots and lots of pepper and salt. Pizza will be a perfect treat though.
6. Tell me about a favorite date or share a great date night idea.
So my ex and I planned to go on a train ride as a date. We’d both never been on trains and the train routes are not in areas we are familiar with. The trains are not modern and usually carries market women with their wares. We’d thought it’d be really cool to have our first rides together and watch the new scenery outside it. Unfortunately we never got to do it but I still think it’s a cool date idea, if a little bit corny.
7. Do you have a favorite family tradition?
When I was younger, we used to return to our hometown the Monday before the Homowo traditional festival which my people(Ga) celebrate. We did this every year, and whenever we got home there’d be people outside waiting to welcome us with shouts of Ju bii oo, Ju bii oo, meaning Monday arrivals. Well no one cares about that anymore now lol.
8. What book(s) are you reading right now?
The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ, A New Earth and A Course in Miracles. These books have been of great help to me in my spirituality journey. The principles within these books I believe is what we all really need.
9. What one piece of advice would you give your younger self?
To be present always. I learned this lesson just some months ago and the experience has been just amazing. I suggest The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle to anyone interested.
10. Do you have a secret or hidden talent?
As a kid I drew pretty well. Definitely not something to become an artist with but sometimes I wonder if that’s not a talent I could explore.
11. What is one way you served or blessed someone else recently?
This is the most interesting question on here for me. I’ve been conscious more recently to be helpful and to be of service to others. But can’t really think of anything I could count as an answer here. I agreed to help my Dad learn how to use a computer, does that count?
I nominate the following blogs so long as they are willing to participate.
Readers Tell No Tales
Little Big Issues
The Shy Voyager
Pheobe, MD: Medicine & Poetry
Tee The Poet
The Alchemist’s Studio
Exploring the World around us
These are all blogs I have visited and truly love the work of all the souls behind it.😍❤️
And Finally my questions to the nominees
1.When did you start blogging and what challenges (if any) have you faced in the journey so far?
2. Where do you come from or live and what do you like about it?
3. What religion do you belong to and what’s one important lesson it teaches?
4. What genre of books do you like and why?
5. What’s your view on meditation?
6. What fears do you have and why?
7. Which local food will you recommend?
8. Do you love animals or have any pets?
9. What misconception do you think people have about you?
10. What are you grateful for today?
11. Which things or activities brings you joy and peace?
A big thank you again to Jenny Furse for nominating me. I hope all my nominees will be able to participate and pass it on as well.
Cheers to expanding our family on here🥂🍻😍❤️✌🏾